CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My queen

Beautifully open minded, sexy and intelligent, she makes me smile and we laugh together, we wipe away eachothers tears, we show love, we show togetherness, we are unity of peace, she is positively magnificent in her mind, body, and soul, it is my duty as king to provide, to help, to comfort, and to love everything about her, she is my light, my angel guiding me down this road which is so dark, as her tears fall i wipe them away by the power of forgiveness, the power of emotion, the power of change. I love you juli'et ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.