CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Next Chapter #TheLuvStory A Spark Of Luv

After all the rain and tears for better tomorrows I have came to the conclusion to just take all the pain I go through from all the hataz all the ones I thought would never turn their back on me and use it for my music and love story ... I see everyone getting in love and me just sitting back in this dark corner alone... I have a good heart all meant for love and building something special for our future... I'm ready to go home it is my next chapter for my son and I to put the next part of my structure together to have a family lifestyle for my son up here as well.... Times are so confusing but all I know I'm giving it my all and can't back down.. I know she will find me soon all I can do is continually sell myself and put myself out there till the right one finds me .. So ready to call some one my Queen and have fun with #TheLuvStory together... When I get with someone it can be our project together highlighting the good of love and relationships... Truly means the world to me. Home and success is calling our name.... I love you my future Queen. #MuzicEmpire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.