CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

in the dark

from within there waz deep deep love ... now deep hurt numb by the way she looks at me....my tomorrow not as promised to me any more for the actions of her...my heart racing and aching for i thought so highly of her..to be let down chewed up and spit out... my love doesn't exist anymore...aching for every breaking second that she is away i am now in the dark for her light blew out... where did u go why do i feel so used.. so abused.. so in blue.. i really love you I thought the world of you I wanted you to be my queen....I thought you were a child of God but lucifer  definitely grabs at your hand.. who are you why did you step into my life..for why do you have to hurt me....4 why do you portray  someone you are not...4 why do you continue to hurt me when you know I'm tender hearted. ..I'm to the point of about to explode... my pen to the pad bleeds out my emptieness whats left of my soul....I thought you were my queen my angel my lite. ..my life...you act like a mother to my son yeah me I'm nothing no one to you hurt lost in blue I'm going to say goodbye for this hole in my heart is burning and aching and tearing inside ..I thought we were a team I thought we seen the same.. I thought we were to each other as of 1.. as of the Lord thought so highly of you but you turned into a w****.. my son and I deserve more.... when you decide to grow up to be a woman to be a family woman call me.. i really love you but I must say goodbye.. for my tears have dried up for my heart is now healing I am finding my strength.. goodbye you're not my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.