CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Note of the day

I never thought i would make it this far in my life i honestly thought i would be dead already or in prison.. The fact is i have lead a positive life, I have tried to balance right and wrong, and have always tried to make the best decisions even if sometimes the wrong ones was the right ones. I have battled drug addiction, I have been homeless 3 times in my life, staying at homeless shelters. What I have learned from these hardships is that even though things are rough... When there is a will there is a way to better yourself.  You just got to keep your head up and March On through the tribulations of your life, keep moving forword and never ever let others contaminate your soul...You are just as important as anyone else, never give in or submit to the haters, Stay happy, energetic, and motivated. Make a plan and stick to it for that is what creates success. Well ya'll have a good day and keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.