CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Real!!!!

Had a decision to make tonight since i had no ride to get my son either drive my truck to get him which is going to die any day or call my babies mamma and say i cant because i dont want to jeopardize my sons life by driving him in this p o s  that the engine is about to quit... and of course im tired of depending on people so i am handling this on my own... gotta go another week now not seeing him all because i have busted my ass to do better.. i condemn the Black Cloud... I STAND ON SOLID GROUND Then begin to March holdin my queen in my heart... now its time to restart...this war....  better weather clever whether u know it or not to philly to  the d my mind wont stop .. time 2 watch us Rise My son  and i
For that i find
Neva sayin goodbye
This dream comin tru
For my family and you
Muzic empire the crown
Shinin stars bright now its time 2 get loud... Marchin Proud -Salute-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.