CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2014

2 The Good Single Dads




I Got 2 Say This Page I Created Has Truly Been A Blessing And Know Single Dads, You Don't Got 2 Be Perfect 2 Be A Good Single Dad, You Got 2 Have A Heart, Compassion, Love And Commitment 2 Your Child Or Children, You Got 2 Sacrifice The Bad For The Good. I Am Truly Honored 2 Be Granted Everyone's Support In This Custody Case I Am Endeavoring. I Ain't Taking My Son Away From His Mom That's Not The Case. I Am Truly Trying To Keep Him Up Here In Northeastern Michigan Where It Is A Better Place 2 Raise Kids. Ayden Starts School Next Year.. I Have Been Strapping My Boots Up And Marching My Way 2 Better His Life From My Music 2 The Well Mannered Roots I was Raised 2 Provide The Leverage And Good Support My Child Needs. Us Single Parents Or Single Dads Are Soldiers Of Our Own Lives, Our Battle Is Diversity From People That Don't Understand Our Ways Of Life. I Plan Soon 2 Be Hiring Someone 2 Write Me A Book From My Words, Called "The Life Of A Rap Dad" Once Again Thanks For The Luv. (MARCH ON) GOOD SINGLE DADS.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.