CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Way Its Written!!!




Sippin on some crown will happen
with my queen cuz my rappin
for this calculation
 no napkin
for that no crackin
backin back up dat azz
her back in
matter of fact then 
my color eminem
for them
no sin win
contemplation
to the top
just mend
my heart
my heart
my heart
let the eternal flame start
again for luv 
my dove 
the ways its written
yes for my son  and i 
lets unite
let the
fam
rise
just rise
see the better side
for now the prize
now the cheers 
not sighs
for the strength
todays
compromise 
just flew
away 
into the arms of an angel
my mind
my minds eye
baby dont cry
stand proud
we found time
time to rap a present
thats why
i
am now
at number
1
unwrapped







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.