CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2013

My new beautiful girlfriend

Its that twinkle in your eyes/ the beauty without disguise/ my star shines so bright/ as i hold you in the night/ dreams come tru/ also blessings do to/ thank you.... oh thank you/ for you fill my darkness with light/ you picked me up when blue/ guided me to the right/ if you only knew half my feelings half of the delight/ that you make me feel/ foreal baby/ im tru baby/ to be with you baby/ my deal/ i fight/ along your side/ any haters yours or mine/ i will protect you/ keep you safe i feel im at my height/ at the top with the blessing of your love/ when you feel down let me give u a big hug/ let me comfort you and chase your your problems away/ nothing will come in between us/ for this tonight i pray/ I love you.. I march on for you and my son/ much love to you my heavenly dove/ your my angel/ my queen/ god sent me from above/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.