CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2013

On the Come Up

Im on the come up
Ready to rise
Ambition to survive
To make a better life
Lets get it
Follow my site
To the top I go
No time for anyones shit
Just me ya know
On the microphone explode yo
To show you how I know so
How I roll
Get in the car lets go
Today is a new day
A better world in my mind
Never fallin back fallin down
This world is mine
Finding my way cause of my souljas strife
Makin it out this gutta
Its better the more clever
A ryhme im a hard worker
Tryin to fly
 with my lyrical sigh
Choppin it up spittin dumb luck
Fuck a dump more power to the people
Whats up
www.reverbnation.com/philly2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.