CRYPTO TICKER

Please Leave Us A Positive Review 5 (Stars) ;)

MUZIC EMPIRE (OSCODA MICHIGAN) GOOGLE MAP

PhillyBlunt2000 On Spotify

Listen To #1 Song In Michigan@@!!! (For You) By #Philly2000 Beat By #AnnoDomination On Pandora

-AUTUMN DAYZE- INTERNATIONAL USA REAL-ESTATE AGENT

STOP INTO MY MA'S TREASURE STORE -KK'S KRYSTAL KRAZE-

Pb2k LinkTree

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Tru Life of Philly2000... A letter to the music industry





you want motivation, you want dedication, thats me.. i have been on this grind for a very long time shits about to go my way i have the feeling and thanks to a certain couple people things maybe turning around very soon... bet on that.. You get one life to live.. One life to do all you can.. i spent my entire life behind bars for nothing recording building a resume, building a future for my future child.... well i have the child now.. now to make the promise i made to him in his moms belly come tru... The time is now.. Offers come and go but it has to be the right offer.... it has to be a legit offer... and it has to better our lives rather then make it worse... its time to get out of this gutta of disability lifestyle... my son deserves more then this ... i deserve more then this.... ive lived a good life never been really in trouble with the law other then small mist a meanors ... Its time to rise .. its time.. to show how a good man can make it up to the top with ambition.. to give back to the ones that has helped alonged the way.. have a blessed morning facebook... waiting to talk more business with these people soon.i know i have a market for my music .. my stats dont lie but people wont take you serious till you get a big break... Then they all like we always knew he would do it and we know him.... yeah a lot of people know me and im proud... i can take yall way back to the days of freestylin at woods parties or being jumped and almost killed because i ripped someone apart with a rap battle... i can take you back... i have a story... i have a life that has been recorded via social networking and the local news... If anything im thankful for that but its time to make some damn money... Its time the world knows who philly2000 is.... its time to receive for once instead of giving.... i give i give i give... i live in a one bedroom apartment i just moved in where the toliet is broke there is plater patching on the walls my bedroom dont even have a door ... rock bottom no but being homless 3 times in my life was... living in and out of a car... living in shelters.... i got a car now i got my own ghetto ass apartment i am bettering my life but thats all because of my moms help... My money i get every month only keeps a roof over my head... its time to provide better for my son ... give him a good life ... I marched on through all this and will continue .. but i know i got some angels out there looking down on me ... and i look up and reach for them stars...i can take you back even farther before we lived the military lifestyle how bout when my dad use to come home from playin music and beating the fuck out of my mom her running and locking her self into the bathroom as he tried bustin it down... or when he pulled a knife on her....these are scarred memories which still haunt today memories that remind myself to not be like my father.. i have forgave him over the years because he later came into my life but the way he treats women is wrong.. i love you dad and im sorry but this is my story, my life, and people dont think i been through shit... everyone has shit they been through... but our little heaven of a life came when i was 4-5 when my step dad joined the military ... that was the most amazing experience we all ever experienced ... living among all cultures not just black, not just white, not just asian.. all cultures ... most of my favorite teachers in school were african american teachers... i was taught black history more then all the people up here where i live now.. i lived in the deep dirty south of glennville ga... later to move to ft stewart an army base in ga... Im different then everyone i meet know one has ever got me in this civilian lifestyle because of all the influence great experience i had growing up among soldiers... i was raised to be a soldier ... my punishment as a kid was push ups and yard duty... well being a soldier my first dream was crashed because i was diagnosed bipolar with mixed psycotic thoughts which mean i hear things and see things... do i now well sometimes i heare things but the visions i was having are gone... How does that make one feel.. am i a prophet... lol nah.. lets just say i feel normal.. i take meds.... i raise a son... i only want to give him more then what i can give him now... people will say get a job well a job you are limited to how much you can make when on disability and my social anxiety which has gotten worse i hate being out in public perhaps that came from being jumped so much in my life.. or almost killed... idk... Im the realest one you will ever know... only god can judge me. Im a honest hardworking athletic at one time souja that raps that will succeed the only way i know how to and that is my career... but i need your help... i need your support... i need yalls devotion to helping out a family in need... a family meaning my son and i.. All i ask is please support me and my career... its real hip hop, and i will do it till my last breath .. i just dont want the only way up that i got to be a waste... Well there ya go!!!! there is part of my story but i have so much much more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments.